facebook

Most Awkward Family Photos Ever Taken

awkward-family-photo-1

Related

'Boss bought 50 chairs in an online auction. It wasn't until we went to pick them up that we realised it was...

Shooting flames can stretch 30 m (100 ft) into the sky. Beware blazing fires and whirling winds. When two...

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Comments

• Valerie Nov 9, 2015 at 10:07 pm

You can really find some really sick people. Its a shame that we can even call them the human race. and the man in the suit with his stuff hanging out having a little girl touching his is the sickest pervert of them all sick o’s. Many sins are going to surface due to that one and I hope both parents pay for them 10 times over. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Donna Nov 15, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Gross!

• zahman1091 Nov 15, 2015 at 8:09 pm

What makes your way right and everyone else sick?

• Valerie Nov 17, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Tell me when you are done here on earth o.k. will you take these photos to the the Lord for Him to view? I was so shock to see such sickness with children. I’m sorry your eyes are closed to this but I will never go on this web site again. If I can’t share It with the Lord I don’t need it. He don’t make laws for us not to have fun the sin level is high. So the answer is really its really not my way its Gods way cause I want to go to Heaven. and a few moments of sickness and talk is way not worth my SALVATION. May God Bless you I wrote this not to make anybody upset but its the truth. I know because I know the Lord and HE SAID ITS SICK AND PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT THIS IF NOT REPENTED WILL NOT SEE HEAVEN. GREATEST BLESSING TO YOU ALL.

• Phil Nov 18, 2015 at 6:00 am

Having been raised Roman Catholic, I can say that a true Christian would pray for them and not condemn them. You said it yourself ” if they don’t repent, they are going to hell.” So actually looking at or talking about this is NOT going to send you to hell if you repent your sins.

• Valerie Nov 19, 2015 at 7:37 am

Yes I’m on my knees praying dear God Forgive me of my sins. and surface any sins I may of forgot to ask forgiveness for. I am a sinner. I sin every day I will only make heaven by Grace that’s for sure. I’m not worthy but what I am is a Christ like person who is repenting from my pass sins. and do not do them any longer.I don’t make the rules and I do pray for our country and the people in ours and other country it’s God that makes the rules and he already told us. I just try to be an person our Lord will say good and faithful. God tells us in his word what he hates and why people will go to hell. He or I wish it not true for any soul be lost. We must all overcome the evil of this world and things like what I’ve seen are not healthy for your mine and others souls. God says if we overcome shall inherit all things; and I will be his God “God says” and WE “us and the world” will be his son. Rev. 21.8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable and murderers and whoremongers, and sorcerers. and idolaters, and all liars, shall have Their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstome: which is the second death. So I stay in the word of God 1 to 2 times a day always have it near me I sleep with my bible. God is good and he loves the sinner just hates the sin. but we must repent!! to have everlasting life . I wish you and all rich blessing and understanding. but its still SICK and they need to repent to save their selves. I will hug you in heaven when I see you their good luck

• Huck Fillary Nov 9, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Dang it! They left out the one of me and my goat…

• Joe Nov 10, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Line um up an shoot the fuckin retards

• Lorraine quattrone Nov 10, 2015 at 4:31 pm

I don’t believe any of these pictures someone made them to look like this, get real who the hell would get married for instance & the man wear a bikini bottom & the woman w a gown up to her crotch?? Some of you are to gullible!!!!!!

• it’ a shame befors GOD Nov 10, 2015 at 5:36 pm

IT’S A SHAME BEFORE GOD

• tom Nov 10, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Dad looks a little to happy with his little girl fondling him but their son looks thrilled that his penis is that large!

• Sharon Nov 11, 2015 at 12:12 am

This is disgusting alwonder we have a sick society today Don’t they have better things to do ! Take up praying much better for youn

• Berni Nov 11, 2015 at 1:43 am

Parents wonder where this kid’s now and day’s get these idea’s-“WELL LOOK IN THE MIRROR PARENTS “! “YOU’VE JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION “!-😈👿

• roger Nov 11, 2015 at 11:58 am

These people are sick.

• Valerie Nov 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm

i AM SO VERY WITH YOU SIR. ROGER. THEY DON’T REALIZE THAT THEY WILL BURN IN HELL.

• Cerezo Nov 11, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Only GOD hase the tittle and right to judge this people not me and no one els, saying they should be shoot or hooping she gets a negative 10 times over it is not any ones call on what they should get or how they should be punished.
    Mathew chapter 7
    most are mentioning GOD I’m pretty sure u know this.
    Even Jesus said those slwho judge otheres will be judge as equal for the divine right and power belongs to GOD and to asum this right and power frome GOD is wrong for he is the creator and giver of life.

• Valerie Nov 17, 2015 at 5:24 pm

YOU CANNOT JUST TAKE THE GOOD PARTS OF THE BIBLE THESE PEOPLE ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE REPENTED. ONLY HIS SHEEP WILL HEAR HIS VOICE. READ YOUR BIBLE AND LET GOD TALK

• Diana Nov 11, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I think that the genitals hanging out and being fondled are actually part of the costume, like the pubic hair and breasts on the woman. That doesn’t make it not icky but at least it isn’t criminal, even if it should be.

• Shellie Nov 12, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I think most of these are from the 70’s and 80’s a product of the 60’s
    See what drug and free love can do ? ….so funny, no judging, some of its pretty shocking though.

• haersh times Nov 12, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Thgis family should be INVESTIGATED and if it isnt it should bve TAGGED ISIS ore ALQEUDA just to put them on the RADAR of the BIG BROTHER GOVT we have ,dont ghet me wrong they protect us…..but they need to get these SICKOS TOO

• Evan Nov 13, 2015 at 5:06 pm

The comments are a commentary in and of themselves. How is it that few of you can write or spell above a second grade level? It would be better not expressing yourselves at all rather than showing your pitiful inability to communicate.

Don