facebook

Pictures of People Who Had Too Much Booze – Part III

drunk-people-3

Related

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Comments

• DEBORAH ROBERTSON Jan 3, 2016 at 4:26 pm

TO THE IDIOTS THAT DID THE KEG STAND WITH THEIR DOG, ALCOHOL IS POISON TO ANIMALS.

• Geezer1948 Jan 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm

It’s poison to people, too. It just takes us a little longer ort get to the lethal point.

• Karaina Jan 6, 2016 at 11:55 pm

I wouldn’t give my animals booze either! But it’s ( alcohol) not necessarily poison to animals.
      Alcohol is poisonous to we humans too, if we imbibe too much.. Same with animals- more or less, just as with human beings, it goes by body weight.

• K Jan 4, 2016 at 7:26 pm

#9 is atrocious. I cannot believe you all would condone animal cruelty!! Seriously!!!

• Susie Jan 6, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Maybe #9 should be reported to the animal cruelty people…forcing a helpless dog to drink is shameful..you should be prosecuted…shame on you…I just forward this to the rightful people

• Kathy Richards Jan 7, 2016 at 10:55 pm

I agree, I don’t think it’s funny, or an embarrassing moment to laugh at, as used here. I’m sure the people putting these together aren’t the most intelligent people either, obviously, look at some of the other pic groupings in the past. I’ll pass on receiving these any longer, time to dump out the trash for 2016.

• George Jan 4, 2016 at 11:57 pm

It is with careful reflection, that I feel I have seen much worse.

• The NOT the buzz kill guy… Jan 5, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Wow all those pics and that’s what you focus on!?!?!? Hey tree hugger how bout the hot ass side boob chic in picture #11!?

• Sharon Jan 7, 2016 at 1:15 am

This picture #9 makes me sick. These people should be charged with animal cruelty. Look at this dog’s expression. You two are evil.

• Cyndi jannise Jan 7, 2016 at 4:04 am

I agree the dog people should be reported and the dog taken away, sorry I’m just a very strong animal lover. Also was it just me or did the passed on blonde on the couch in the gold sheet look pregnant? Because that’s another with no value to her unborn child. Can you imagine what she’ll do after its born if she’s doing this BEFORE its born. GEEEEEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! Just sayin lol.

• Terr Treadwell Jan 7, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Some things should not be posted on the internet. This is disgusting!

• ROB Jan 7, 2016 at 10:49 pm

TO THE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR… WHY DID YOU OPEN THIS SITE?
    GET OVER YOURSELVES..WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!

• ROB Jan 7, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Yes Cyndi, its just you!

• Tim Jan 8, 2016 at 1:32 am

I’d have to give the trophy to the guy in #19.

• Pat Jan 8, 2016 at 7:52 pm

I was irritated by the picture with the dog. As for the pregnant woman, I believe the bottles were just staged and not sure she drank anything — at least I am hoping it was that way. As for everyone who took those pictures I have only one thing to say. With friends like you, who needs enemies!