Chances are we all know at least one person who serves as a bottomless pit of seemingly useless information.
For some reason, certain individuals are able to remember the most random things and, maybe, sometimes these could be helpful!
But even though I’m not someone who is capable of remembering random facts, I do get a kick out of them…
P.S: #20 will make you say: “Damn, It’s Right!”
1. Holes in pen lids are super important. They can actually save lives!
They actually increase airflow and reduce the risk of choking if the lid is swallowed.
2. Did you know that the cardboard sleeve you put around your coffee cup has many names?
Other than coffee sleeve, other names include coffee clutch, coffee cozy, Java Jacket, and paper zarf. I have a feeling if I asked for a paper zarf people would think I’m crazy, crazy right!
3. You know all of those annoying trailers you have to wait through before you get to see the movie?
Those used to be played after the movie. Hence the name “trailer”!
4. You’ve most likely wondered what that tiny pocket is for on your jeans. I’ve always figured it was for change.
This pocket was actually designed for cowboys in the 1800’s who commonly put a pocket watch in there.
5. Barbie has been a mainstay in children’s lives for decades, but, what’s her actual name??
Barbara Millicent Roberts is her official name. Her birthday also happens to be March 9, 1959.